Disabilities section of the American Airlines web site.
Willard Airport provides the following services to assist our disabled travelers:
- A TTD phone with keyboard is located behind the escalators on the first floor of the main lobby.
- Handicapped parking is available in those locations closest to the terminal in our main lot.
- There are spaces in front of the terminal designated for handicapped drop off and pick up.
- Walkways have ramps to provide for wheel chair access.
- There is an elevator next to the escalator on the first floor that can be use to get to the second floor departure area and vice versa.
- The airlines have wheel chairs to help move about the terminal and within the aircraft.
- There are three (3) passeneger boarding bridges that allow direct access from the departure lounge to the aircraft.
- In the rare instance that the airline must board an aircraft from the tarmac, we have a lift to assist in boarding disabled passengers.